FOOD FOR CLOWNFISH, OTHER SMALL FISH AND ANEMONES
• food in the form of sinking granules, fully satisfying the nutritional requirements of clownfish and other small reef fish species
• very eagerly eaten by fish and anemones living in the aquarium
• contains Antarctic krill and calanus, which are the source of protein rich in essential amino acids and unsaturated fatty acids, including Omega-3, which enhance fish’s growth and their overall condition
• due to its high content of carotenoids, including astaxanthin, it intensifies fish’s coloration, when used regularly
• low phosphorus content limits the risk of imbalance in the tank resulting from fish feeding
FEEDING: several times a day using small portions.